Bas~Melech does not endorse any off-site content.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Artists Revealed

The J-Blogosphere Arts Exhibition is getting fewer hits lately, so I guess it's time to roll the credits:

B4S drew the swordfight.
I did the fork, the old city sketch, and the painting of the girl.
Corner Point did the Van Gogh and the grapes.
Dreamer's are the kosel watercolor and collage.
Erachet did the comic.
Sarah did the tricycle.
Sharkbait did the soldier, the animals, and the one that DOT mentioned (how else to describe it?)

Great work, everyone! Thanks for sharing!

Here's how the next one will work:
Email me anything you'd like to share, anytime.
When I have a bunch of stuff, I'll post it and send out an invitation.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for labeling them.
As I already stated, they are very impressive.

Anonymous said...

Whoever you are, Sharkbait, you draw nice soldiers.

halfshared said...

They are all amazing. For some reason I had a feeling that the Im eshkachaich was created by Dreamer..

the dreamer said...

halfshared - i posted it on my blog before...
:)

Bas~Melech said...

B4S -- How could you possibly know whether the soldiers are nice?! The most I could say is that he draws soldiers nicely. :-P

Sarah Likes Green said...

nice :)